We have unique crawl space repair methods from steel adjustment piers and regular concrete pile piers to fit under the home.
Some of the things we like to determine include:
- Do we find any water coming in from the outside?
- Is the ground moist or soft?
- Has there been a leak detection test done on the home?
- Are any of the foundation problems happening under load bearing walls?
- How long has the cracks in the foundation been there?
- Is there black mold on the beam supports?
- Has the mold gone to the plywood under your floor?
Many customers often ask us, with the problem under the home, should I be concerned since I don’t see it?
Yes is our answer. If the foundation piers are holding up the load bearing walls and other parts of the floor and start to sag, it can go up the walls and into the roof frame of your home and then you have some very serious roof problems and a ceiling that starts to collapse.
If there is rot or mold on the lumber under the home and you can’t see this because you are never inspecting it, it could do damage in the thousands and cause even more headaches.
- Homeowner Tips – We always recommend a yearly inspection of any crawl space homes as a preventative measure to keep your home in good shape.
Call our office for a free foundation inspection:
Little Rock 501-353-3745